The history of the faculty
The faculty of Engineering and information technology was established on July 04, 2006. Training in specialties at the faculty was started in 1957.
In connection with the reorganization of the Almaty branch of the Dzhambul technological Institute of light and food industry in Almaty technological Institute, the Dean of the faculty “Technology and equipment of food production” appointed Bekbayev A.B.
The first Dean of the faculty “Engineering and information technology” was the candidate of technical Sciences, Professor Kuzembaev K.K.